Naluri Wanita

Saturday, July 02, 2005

He always tell

There is one thing that is very predictable about our sex sessions. Hubby will always tell me when he is ready to cum. I cannot remember any single session where he failed to whisper in one of my ear "I nak pancut...".

Bila dia dah signal tu, half of the time I will say "NO" and dia kena la tahan. Normally dia akan tahan sampai aku ready to finish it off. He is very good in detecting my readiness. According to him, when I started mumbling some incoherent sentences, then it is a very good sign to just drive faster and finally unload his sperm. I really dont know about this, because normally at that point of time, aku dah macam berada di dunia lain.

Sesekali adakalanya, I will say "NO" and dia pulak reply "tak boleh tahan" so he just let it go. In this situation I will just continue humping until he finish with his load.

Half of the time pulak aku just angguk jer, meaning "yes pancut jer lah". Yang ni selalu bila quickie ler.

To be fair, ada kala juga masa aku mintak dia pancut cepat. Tak boleh nak tahan, tak larat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home